Saturday 1 February 2014

Model of the Season: Round 1

The first round consists of only one task; create a Spring themed outfit. I want you to make it fashionable as well as fitting with the theme, so no tacky rabbit costumes - unless you can incorporate that into an outfit that looks like it should be on a Ralph Lauren runway.
All entries must be emailed to me - you can find my email address here - or put in your blog on Stardoll, by 20.2.14. If you choose the latter, please leave a guestbook comment or send me a message telling me that your entry is in your blog. 
I wish you all the best of luck.

The models who have signed up to compete are as follows:
Beautifuloval
emmahunt4
girlsaloud4eva
kadet12
Kajetan.
Kaszmir13
Katherinegomezx
Oayes
Lolo72270
LordofLight
Love-is.Love
mathildamath
Meli.xP
MissFoxyRoxy913
nelly000esparis
Nintendo_Gurl
pavlovagurl
raskalcat5
Ruby77
Sary.Babyfayce
shtram2224
sparklewand12
Teen.Julianna

8 comments:

  1. Could you accept a blog post - like something I've posted at The Stardoll Lookbook? No worries if not =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this task in my portfolio. I hope that's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you use any doll? or does it have to be your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to be your own - after all, this is a modelling competition.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. My entry is on my blog: NatalyaDavis.blogspot.com (:

    ReplyDelete